Code of Conduct
What is a code of conduct?
The code of conduct for a group or organization is an agreement on rules of behaviour for the members of that group, organization and the public that visits that organization.
For Members, Guests and Visitors
Access to the club is a privilege to be cherished and safeguarded.
Members, guests and visitors shall:
- Respect the rights of others to enjoy the facilities and services provided by the club
- Interact with each other and with the employees in a courteous manner.
- Refrain from behaviours that undermine the health and wellbeing of other patrons.
- Bullying, Harassment, or Discrimination of another member, guest, visitor or staff member, will not be tolerated
- Show due consideration to the needs of others, including their right to privacy.
- Comply with club policies, signage and lawful directions of staff.
- Access the club with proper identification.
- Ensure children are accompanied by a responsible adult whilst on club premises.
- Abide by the dress code of the club.
- Handle property belonging to the club with care and diligence.
- Not bring or have in their possession illegal materials while on the premises.
- Refrain from representing the club in any form, unless properly authorised to do so.
- Not deliberately tarnish the reputation of the club or bring it into disrepute.
- Acknowledge that I may be recorded on closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras located inside and outside of the venue.
- Be asked to leave the premises if the behaviour is determined to be unacceptable by the SKRSL Venue Manager or Executive Members.